SCCM | Configuration Manager | Intune | Windows Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members. Please post your questions in the correct category.

PENDING Windows 11 wifi not able to connect after Feature upgrade from SCCM

Nitin_ted

Hi Guys,
I deployed Task sequence (IOS) and feature upgrade windows 11 to test devices. Its install/upgrade successfully however both are not able to connect our company wifi. its saving the wifi not matching the requirements. I check and compare with my current windows 10 device and able to find anything. Can anyone please advice how to fix the wifi connect issue?

Also in network setting i get a pop-up message to singed in. Can anyone advise please.
1707356527698.png

Is the Windows 11 updated with latest updates?. Recently there was an issue with one of the patch Tuesday updates related to Wi-Fi issues.
Hi @Prajwal Desai Thanks for your response. The issue is i upgrade the device via Feature upgrade and no wifi after that. I have not use any update for those devices but all of them wifi not able to connect. I can see my company Wifi but its not able to connect. We using Cisco ISE for user authentication.

Back