PENDING SCCM Report - Searching for files

pivanov

Hi all i am trying to search for files with diffrent extentions in SCCM.
Software Inventory is configured and i have some files discovered and they are visiable under Software Explorer, but when i try to use Reports or CMPivot i do not success to find nothing.
Easy example is to search for mp3 files. Could you support me to create report or CMPivot for that.

Best Regards

Solution
Neither CMPivot nor CM SW inv. are designed to find such a large query. CMPovit is only show designed online (now), where as SW inv. will try to get the data but after 4 hour will fail.

Read theses:

At the end of the day what exactly is you goal?
OP
P

pivanov

Just to be clear, you want to use CMPivot to find all .mp3 files on a device/device collection?. Is that correct?.
CMPivot or report - Yes i need this, but from the tests i did , i do not success to find any working with Files options in CMPivot , or any report under Software - Files

Garth

Staff member
Neither CMPivot nor CM SW inv. are designed to find such a large query. CMPovit is only show designed online (now), where as SW inv. will try to get the data but after 4 hour will fail.

Read theses:

Reactions: pivanov
Solution
OP
P

pivanov

Read theses:

My goal is to inventor some files extentions and safe data storage , but i see i need to find another way to do that
Thank you for the time you spent and trying to help me

Best Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pnn