PENDING Query add/remove program SCCM SQL

rupert

Hello everyone,
I know how to query add/remove program in sql server, but it more than need, is there any way that to query what exactly show in Windows’s add/remove programs

Solution
It

It show up more then I need, like those office updates , xxxx MUI etc, that doesn’t show in the window’s control panel, because we need a report that showing abnormal installation of program of all system. Or is there an other way to doing that
There are hidden SW listed within ARP data. CM collect these too. There is no easy way to filter them out. You can compare SW between two computers, Here is an example. https://www.enhansoftknowledge.com/knowledge-base/comparison-of-installed-software/

Garth

Staff member
Hello everyone,
I know how to query add/remove program in sql server, but it more than need, is there any way that to query what exactly show in Windows’s add/remove programs
Exactly what problem are you trying to solve? What EXACTLY is wrong with the built-in reports that show the details within add remove programs?

OP
R

rupert

It
Exactly what problem are you trying to solve? What EXACTLY is wrong with the built-in reports that show the details within add remove programs?
It show up more then I need, like those office updates , xxxx MUI etc, that doesn’t show in the window’s control panel, because we need a report that showing abnormal installation of program of all system. Or is there an other way to doing that

Garth

Staff member
It

There are hidden SW listed within ARP data. CM collect these too. There is no easy way to filter them out. You can compare SW between two computers, Here is an example. https://www.enhansoftknowledge.com/knowledge-base/comparison-of-installed-software/

Solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KoreBreach