PENDING Operating System and Build number no records in SCCM

kem

Hi all,

I just noticed that my new client installed with agent unable to display any data at the OS and OS build console column. I ran hardware inventory cycle multiple times and check the logs (InventoryAgent, CcmExec, CcmMessenging until dataldr.log) but still unable what is the real problem. I've reinstalled the agent multiple times as well but still not solving the issue. Please help me as I need to start patch all my client with the windows patches soon. Thanks all

1652433942849.png

Attachments

• CcmExec.log
    202.4 KB · Views: 0
  • CcmMessaging.log
    176.1 KB · Views: 0
  • InventoryAgent.log
    113.2 KB · Views: 1
OP
kem

kem

This happened only at new machine installed with the agent. The story start after I moved the site from another VM server and restore it at new VM due to office relocation. Some said that reinstalling MP role can solve this but i doubt it since i couldn't see any error logs triggered from the role. Should i try to reinstall it or look for another option?

OP
kem

kem

I've running again the hardware inventory scanning and monitor the logs. Starting from Inventory Agent until the IIS log. Everything is fine and i can see the report is uploaded successfully to MP. However when i checked at dataldr.log, there is a lot of notification saying thread: xxxxx is using GUID GUID:xxxxxxxxx. Is it something that i need to worried of?

InventoryAgent.JPGInventoryAgent1.JPGdataldr.JPG

Last edited:

Garth

Staff member
I can see from your screenshot that is is NOT a full HW inventory. it is the third one on a new(ish) install.
Just for clarity, are you saying that you CAN'T see the HW inventory within the MP or IIS Logs?

Garth

Staff member
I couldn't see it at MP.
So you saw them within the IIS logs?? If not there you likely have a BITS problem and you need to look at BITS on the local computer. If you saw it within IIS and NOT MP then you have a CM problem.

OP
kem

kem

Owh man,its getting worst than i thought. Is it worth to try running a full hardware scan? I feel like need to get support from microsoft now as this is far beyond my expertise anymore.

Garth

Staff member
Owh man,its getting worst than i thought. Is it worth to try running a full hardware scan? I feel like need to get support from microsoft now as this is far beyond my expertise anymore.
ok. Let us know how that works out for you.

OP
kem

kem

Hi all,

Surprisingly, the cloud services caught my eyes. Someone has click on this check box at CoManagement option which causing all this issue. After turn this thing off my hardware scanning is now working fine! Yes, we are using Intune as well but I remember this option was turn off all this while and we're not using CMG.

1652927142624.png

1652927488963.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adampershing