NEW HI

Asitur005

Hi, I have a configuration manager mounted, we make changes to the firewall and now my WDS service does not work, when it starts it returns the error 1284 in BINLSVC,

because of this my SCCM does not work, since it cannot deploy in the folders .... can someone help me?

Last edited:

Garth

Staff member
What changes to your firewall did you make? Change the FW back, does it work again?

OP
A

Asitur005

The DNS has been changed, now the traffic goes through the firewal, currently we cannot reverse the change ... could the connection with the DC have been lost and the installation had been corrupted?

Thank you

Garth

Staff member
Without know what you change there isn't anything that i or others can do to help. Particularly if you you can't undo the changes. so...

OP
A

Asitur005

It is a change at the network level, before the DNS passed internally and directly, now it passes through the FW, it has suffered a forwarding of the IP of the DNS servers, the same name, different IP of the DNS servers.

Garth

Staff member
It is a change at the network level, before the DNS passed internally and directly, now it passes through the FW, it has suffered a forwarding of the IP of the DNS servers, the same name, different IP of the DNS servers.
I'm not sure what you want. if it worked before you made the change and it is not working now. It is clear that the change is the problem. You need to look at what changed and figure out how to fix it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChloeY