SCCM | Intune | Windows 11 Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members. Please post your questions in the correct category.

SOLVED Error 65000 Creating a local admin via intune

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalie

Have been looking for a solution but could not find anything

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-02-19 at 6.38.39 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-02-19 at 6.38.39 PM.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
Solution
I used this same process to create local admin account on my Intune device and they all show error in Intune . However, the account is created and the password works. The important thing here is to ensure you see the account on the device, and you can log in with it or do admin type work. if you want to go another way you can use Intune LAPS this will give you local admin random ones or static all with different password that you can retrieve in azure. Check out this link
I used this same process to create local admin account on my Intune device and they all show error in Intune . However, the account is created and the password works. The important thing here is to ensure you see the account on the device, and you can log in with it or do admin type work. if you want to go another way you can use Intune LAPS this will give you local admin random ones or static all with different password that you can retrieve in azure. Check out this link

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back