NEW crashed primary site - datediff-function overflow

mecmnub

Hi guys,

i hope somebody can help or just say, that i can build up a new server.
In october last year suddenly i cant access the sccm management console. I figured out, that the database CM_... was flagged as suspicious. At this moment i don't have much time to do much research and of course there are no backups, so i just did some repair attempts wich doesn't work.
Now i have actual a bit more time. The errorlogfiles of the sql-server filled up the drive. I tried to rapair and it worked! (DBCC CHECKDB)
I can access the management console and see my softwarepackages and computers, but no collections or provisionings. Every time when i click on "Assets and Compliants" i get the following error message:
ConfigMgr-Fehlerobjekt:
instance of SMS_ExtendedStatus
{
CauseInfo = "";
Description = "Error waiting for query to return.";
ErrorCode = 1078464258;
File = "..\\sspobjectquery.cpp";
Line = 5034;
ObjectInfo = "select * from SMS_CHAlert where AlertState = 0 and FeatureGroup = 4 and IsIgnored = 0";
Operation = "ExecQuery";
ParameterInfo = "select * from SMS_CHAlert where AlertState = 0 and FeatureGroup = 4 and IsIgnored = 0";
ProviderName = "WinMgmt";
SQLMessage = "[22003][535][Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Die datediff-Funktion hat zu einem Überlauf geführt. Die Anzahl von datepart-Werten, die zwei Datums-/Uhrzeitinstanzen trennen, ist zu groß. Verwenden Sie eine datediff-Funktion mit einem weniger präzisen datepart-Wert."; (The datediff function resulted in an overflow. The number of dateparts separating two date/time instances is too large. Try to use datediff with a less precise datepart.)
SQLSeverity = 16;
SQLStatus = 535;
StatusCode = 2147749889;
};

-------------------------------
Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlQueryException
Der SMS-Anbieter hat einen Fehler gemeldet. (The SMS-Provider reported a failure)

Stack Trace:
bei Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlQueryResultsObject.<GetEnumerator>d__75.MoveNext()
bei Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.QueryProcessorBase.ProcessQuery(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

System.Management.ManagementException
Allgemeiner Fehler (Common Failure)

Stack Trace:
bei Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlQueryResultsObject.<GetEnumerator>d__75.MoveNext()
bei Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.QueryProcessorBase.ProcessQuery(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

(This is my translation cause my sccm is in german)

Has someone an idea or just an hint what i can do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerTUNAz