PENDING Can not find for download SCCM version

hmouloud

Hi everybody,
I am new to System Center Configuration Manager.
I got a book for training, with a lab, and within this lab, I need to setup SCCM 1511.
I do not find this version. It is retired.
In fact, all my scripts are based upon this version. The Lab construction is based on MDT, and the installation of SCCM on an XML file.
Could you please help me find this version ?
The file should be mu_system_center_configuration_manager_1511_x86_x64_dvd_7295963.iso

Thank you so much.

AhmedLS

Hi everybody,
I got a book for training, with a lab, and within this lab, I need to setup SCCM 1511.
In fact, all my scripts are based upon this version. The Lab construction is based on MDT, and the installation of SCCM on an XML file.
The file should be mu_system_center_configuration_manager_1511_x86_x64_dvd_7295963.iso

Thank you so much.
why dont you just install the latest version. i dont think you can find that version and if you find it you wont be able to get it running with all the pre-req. Even if your lab refers to the old version, it should work with the new one.

Garth

Staff member
Hi everybody,

Thank you so much.
You are out of luck, that version if 7 years out of date! if written correctly the scripts should work with any version with minor edits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pnn