SCCM | Intune | Windows 11 Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members. Please post your questions in the correct category.

PENDING Can I get PowerShell script for Compliance Report

Like I don't want to go to monitoring on daily basis and Generate the Report. I want that if we can Create a PowerShell script in which i can give Collection name and its Deployment name. and it can give me excel sheet in which i can see all the information. Completed, IN progress etc.

What is wrong with using the subscription feature within SSRS to do exactly this?

Yeah, I can Use this, But I was just trying to get some other way to make it automate.
But the Subscription methods is automated. At the end of the day this is NOT a CM question but and SSRS / PowerShell question.

OR

Just use Excel to query SQL directly to create the reports that you are looking for.

Well actually you could take this a step further and create a connection to your SCCM database from PowerBI an report on the data in many ways.

Back