SCCM | Configuration Manager | Intune | Windows Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members. Please post your questions in the correct category.

NEW WsusPool keeps stopping

Strahinja JANACEK

Hi all!
Within IIS the WsusPool keeps stoping, immediately after I start it manually. I was looking for many solutions and configurations, but i's still stopping. Have no idea what to check else. Attached you can find the screenshot of the configuration.

Attachments

• WsusPool_Config.jpg
    WsusPool_Config.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi all!
Within IIS the WsusPool keeps stoping, immediately after I start it manually. I was looking for many solutions and configurations, but i's still stopping. Have no idea what to check else. Attached you can find the screenshot of the configuration.

I think I got this issue solved. After my post regarding WSUS I had also the problem, that nothing was pushed to the clients anymore. See this article:

Nothing changed within Software Center when I removed the deployments from SCCM. Seems like during the re-installation of WSUS roles and config, the applicationhost.config or web.config file referenced a module that no longer existed after the WSUS removal/re-install.

Within the "MpControl.log" (which you can find on the SCCM server, within: ....\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\tools) I found the following error:
- Call to HttpSendRequestSync failed for port 80 with status code 500, text: Internal Server Error

So after searching for this error I found the following site:
https://sccmentor.com/2017/06/27/ca...us-code-500-text-internal-server-error-again/

As described, I made a backup of the "applicationhost.config" and after that I ran the CMD-command which you can also find on this site. The error was gone and the distribution of the apps was working again. And today I installed again the WSUS role and it seems that now it's working. For now the "WsusPool" didn't stopped. Let see if something will change this week, but I hope that it will stay and work as it's doing now.

Back