SOLVED SCCM Agent Client Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

thodmart

Since our upgrade to ConfigMan 2107, client health has fallen to about half being healthy. Both the site server and the SQL server are 2012, which I know will have to be upgraded soon. Any idea why this is so? It normal runs 95-99% healthy.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 11.20.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 11.20.13 AM.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
Solution
For anyone that might be interested, this is what we did to fix it. Made another client setting with a higher priority than our main client setting that told Endpoint Protection to not manage client computers. You could just change your main one, but we haven't yet deployed Malwarebytes Endpoint to all our client computers.
OP
thodmart

thodmart

Installed 2107 on 9/16 and 2017 hotfix on 11/4. So it had been much longer than a week on the 2107 and about that on the hotfix.

I did see this sccm-client-health-check-failed-ccmeval-errors and realized that it might be something we did recently. We deployed Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent to all our lab machines, haven't yet done so to our faculty and staff. That would make the percentages work out about right.

Do you know if this could be the issue and how to go about receding it? I am trying this on one of the machines

OP
thodmart

thodmart

For anyone that might be interested, this is what we did to fix it. Made another client setting with a higher priority than our main client setting that told Endpoint Protection to not manage client computers. You could just change your main one, but we haven't yet deployed Malwarebytes Endpoint to all our client computers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 10.23.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 10.23.59 AM.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Prajwal Desai
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.