SCCM | Intune | Windows 11 Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members. Please post your questions in the correct category.

SOLVED PXE-E11: ARP Timeout Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSteve

Hi

I am using sccm to try and deploy windows operating systems , but when I press f12 i gets an ip but then hangs and I receive a pxe-e11 arp timeout error.

I assume its something to do with dhcp options but am unsure what options to change here.

Any advice would be appreciated..

The "PXE-E53" error indicates that the PXE client received a reply to its DHCPDISCOVER message, but the boot filename information was missing in this reply. Make sure that the boot filename option is present on your DHCP or BOOTP server, and that its value is set to the filename of the boot loader.

Hi

Managed to get round the PX£-E53 error but now I'm getting another when trying to boot from network. Having a right game with this...

I've attached a file which shows the error

Attachments

• IMG_0043.jpeg
    975.4 KB · Views: 16
You could try the below steps. To fix the abortpxe.com error:
  1. Expand the collection containing the computer object in SCCM
  2. Right click the computer name object
  3. Click Clear Last PXE Advertisement
  4. Reboot the computer
I would also suggest to disable the PXE and enable it back. Once you do that restart the WDS service.

Hi

Thanks for the response. deployments are now working from sccm. I initially had a problem with the 'Task Sequence Failed with the Error Code 0x80070002'
but that is now working.

Have you got any links on how to add drivers and unattended answer files to the build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back