SCCM | Intune | Windows 365 | Autopilot | Windows 11 Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members. Please post your questions in the correct category.

PENDING How to collect Office by installed version using device collection

mson

hi! I'm writing because I have a question.
I created a Device collection query like this:
select SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceID,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceType,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Name,SMS_R_SYSTEM.SMSUniqueIdentifier,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Client from SMS_R_System inner join SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS on SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.ResourceID = SMS_R_System.ResourceID where SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.DisplayName like "Microsoft Office 365%"
Is it true that you can collect it this way?
Additionally, I would like to know where and what information is collected.

select SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceID,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceType,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Name,SMS_R_SYSTEM.SMSUniqueIdentifier,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Client from SMS_R_System inner join SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS on SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.ResourceID = SMS_R_System.ResourceID where SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.DisplayName like "Microsoft Office 365%"
What do you mean by collected? What are you going to do with this collection? What isn't this collection query doing for you?

What do you intend to collect from this query?. Just the office version?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saibabu
Back