SCCM | Intune | Windows 11 Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members. Please post your questions in the correct category.

NEW How to Change the System password for the On-Premises Domain joined Machines in WAN Network using the SSPR

Varupalli

Hi All,
I am looking for the solution currently i was Enable SSPR on Azure subscription some of the machines joined to Azure AD using the Email Subscription using the SSPR they are able to change the Password using the updated password they are able to login to the System .

Currently i am looking for the On-Premises Domain Joined Machines if the users in Roaming he forgot the password he don't have option to login to system through WAN Network in this case how to change the system password using the Azure SSPR this is biggest challenge i am facing. Mandatory Machine need to connect the LAN Network then only user is able to change the password to over come this issue i am looking for your suggestion and thoughts.

Thanks and Regards
Kiran

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smartassrob1
Back