SCCM | Intune | Windows 365 | Autopilot | Windows 11 Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members. Please post your questions in the correct category.

NEW Combine deployment - computer and user

Eliran Aharoni

Hi , i need to preform combine deployment .
the first part will install software to machine, and the second part will unzip file into user %appdata% folder.
i have script that work , but if i will run it on computer it wont unzip the files into correct user, and if i will put into user deploy - it wont able to install the software ( no local admin on station for users ) how can i comabine them ?

Thanks.

Eliran Aharoni.

Solution
the first part will install software to machine, and the second part will unzip file into user %appdata% folder.
i have script that work , but if i will run it on computer it wont unzip the files into correct user, and if i will put into user deploy - it wont able to install the software ( no local admin on station for users ) how can i comabine them ?

Thanks.

Eliran Aharoni.
Make two installs, One for each step and make the user install dependent on the Computer install.

Thanks.

Eliran Aharoni.
Make two installs, One for each step and make the user install dependent on the Computer install.

Solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saibabu
Back